Here is my glorious room, # 209! It feels cozy and open and personalized! I love the furniture they have provided. The mattress is another story. Sometimes when I wake up at night I feel like I'm sleeping on the floor. It is the hardest of hard mattress, I'm going to invest in a mattress pad VERY soon!
Tuesday, 16 September 2008
209 ! My humble abode
Here is my glorious room, # 209! It feels cozy and open and personalized! I love the furniture they have provided. The mattress is another story. Sometimes when I wake up at night I feel like I'm sleeping on the floor. It is the hardest of hard mattress, I'm going to invest in a mattress pad VERY soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The mattresses kill here! I would wake up everynight for the first week because I was sooo uncomfortable, but it is way better now! You room is SOOOO nice compared to mine and your bathroom is not at all gross looking. LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment